Examination before a committee
To take an examination before a committee, you must fill out a registration form.
- Written examination: Make an appointment with the examiners and obtain their signatures.
- Oral exam, last attempt: An additional signature of the (vice) dean of studies (chairperson for the last examination attempt, see examination attempts / examining committee) is required.
- Deadline for registration: The form must be submitted to the dean's office by e-mail at least two weeks before the examination date.
Re-taking of a continuous assessment course:
- Submit the fully completed form to the dean's office by e-mail.
- Deadline: No later than the regular registration deadline for the course
The examination before a committee must be carried out according to the established examination method (see course details, assessment scheme in UNIGRAZonline). An application for a deviating method of assessment can only be approved if you can demonstrate a persistent inability to attend, thus preventing you from taking the examination in the stipulated manner and if the content and requirements of the examination are not affected by a different method of assessment.
Continuous assessment course
When taking a course with continuous assessment, you are entitled to either take the second-to-last or last examination attempt of the examination as a one-off examination (submission of an application necessary) or as an examination before a committee.
On examination methods, one-off examinations and examinations for continuous assessment courses
Richtlinie des Studiendirektors über die Durchführung kommissioneller Prüfungswiederholungen (Guideline of the dean of studies on the implementation of examinations before a committee) dated October 1, 2019 (only in German)