Completion of studies
After completing all academic achievements required for your degree programme, please submit the completed protocol of your curriculum version to the dean's office by e-mail to gewi.anerkennung(at)uni-graz.at. Showing up at the dean’s office in person does not accelerate the processing of your documents.
If your degree programme requires a bachelor's examination before a committee (registration form ‒ must be submitted no later than 14 days before the examination) for completion, please submit the protocol to the dean's office at least 3 to 4 weeks before the planned examination date. All registration requirements must be met (see form) at the time of registration for the bachelor’s examination. If you have any questions, please contact the relevant administrative staff (see info box on the right).
For the following curriculum versions, protocol submission for issuing the certificate is handled at the respective office of the institute:
Institute of English Studies (Kordula Auer):
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme English Studies / American Studies (14W)
Institute of Romance Studies (Sandra Steurer):
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme French (14W)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme Italian (14W)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme Spanish (14W)
Institute of Slavic Studies (Anzelika Sabaleva):
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme Bosnian/Croat/Serbian (14W)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme Russian (14W)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme Slovenian (14W)