*closed on Wednesdays from 4th July to 30th September 2022.
The safety and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors are our highest priority. To avoid large gatherings of people in the dean´s office, we kindly ask you to contact us primarily by mail or telephone. Only for the following matters you should come personally to the dean's office. Please wear a FFP2 mask, if you come to the office (https://covid-19.uni-graz.at/de/).
- Submission of theses (master, doctorate)
- Obtaining a diploma that was issued before 15.3.2020 and has not yet been sent to you electronically. We will also gladly send it to you upon your request.
You can submit all forms by e-mail. (Or drop in the mailbox in front of the dean's office.):
- Submission protocol forms (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
- Announcing the subjects (Master, doctorate)
- Registration for examinations (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
We will deal with your requests as quickly as possible and within the prescribed period. Please consider that a personal appearance will not help to shorten the procedure.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation! Your team of the dean´s office.
ContactFaculty of Arts and Humanities
General enquiries to the dean's office should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org