- Title page template (pdf), which must be included in the printed hardcover doctoral thesis
- The pages of the thesis must be numbered to the last printed page ‒ see plagiarism check
According to a decision made by the deans of studies from 7 July 2009, all students are obliged to prepare a short abstract in both German and English, as well as in the original language of the thesis, should this be neither German nor English, BEFORE SUBMITTING THE THESIS. You are required to upload these short summaries (each with a maximum of 2000 characters including spaces) on UNIGRAZonline via your business card under “Theses". All required fields (see "formal requirements not met") must be completed. Please note: The final full version of the master’s thesis must also be uploaded. Once both abstracts and the thesis are uploaded, click the "Submit Now” button which automatically notifies your supervisor via e-mail that the abstracts are to be released. Detailed instructions for upload (german only).
Your uploaded und submitted thesis (PDF/A) on UNIGRAZonline will be subject to a plagiarism check following the submission of your hard-cover print version to the Coordination Centre.
- The form for submission of the doctoral thesis (pdf)
- The protocol (if you have not already submitted this)
- Doctoral thesis in 4 copies (hardcover)
- 4 abstracts each in German and English (loose)
- possibly: Application for temporary exclusion of use of the doctoral thesis
Can already be submitted along with the doctoral thesis: